Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teeth Blessing

Dear Neophyte,


Yep, you read it right; a blessing for your teeth!  Why not?  As a Hearth Witch, it's not just important to keep the house, yard and food with your Craft.  It's also important to keep YOURSELF with your abilities.

One way I am practicing visualization and supplication is to pray for blessing while brushing my teeth.  I go three rounds on my teeth.  Each time I pray for something different while using visualization to see my goal as being accomplished:

1st round: Removal of negativity
2ed round: Removal of physical imbalance
3ed round: For healthy teeth

I may or may not pray for blessings upon my mouth that I always speak wisely and only when needed.  Going along with my desire to 'be silent" as they Witches' Pyramid instructs.

This kind of practice is helping me to do three things at once: Visualize, pray and keep my eyes open so I don’t have to close them in order to get a mental image.  All important skills to a Witch.

Salutations,
Sesh



No comments:

Post a Comment