Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blessing Mop Water

Dear Neophyte, 

When I moped my floor today, I forgot to bless the mop water because, after all, I am new to hearth crafting. But as I mopped, I prayed over my mop to remove the traces of negative energy that are tracked threw my kitchen by the people that live in my home. 

I never banish negativity to the left or right, or sweep it outside. To me, this is as rude as if dumping dirty mop water on your neighbor’s shiny car. Don’t just sweep it out of your environment because this means you are sweeping it into someone else’s. 

I visualized the negativity draining threw my floor and into the Earth, and asked the Earth gods to take it and do what they wish with it. As an experiment, I tried visualizing it just dissipating but, no knowing ‘where’ it was dissipating off too, I changed back to the draining visualization.

My Craft isn’t strong enough to clean the negativity out of my kitchen in one pass but I did at least get some of it. And I’ll get more next time I mop and eventually it will be all gone. There is a LOT concentrated by the door leading into the den.

Possible blessings for mop water is to follow the same formula you do for Holy Water, just in a larger form.  Add charged cleaner (bless it for it's purpose) or essential oils (also blessed for purpose) and get going!

Keeping up the work :)

Salutations,Sesh

No comments:

Post a Comment