Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Forest of Fantasy

Dear Neophyte,


I need to go to the woods more often.  I need to make this a weekly thing.  A bag, a towel, my sketch book, some offerings and some water.  And my ears and my eyes and my skin.  And a camera.  Yeah, should just about cover it!

I really enjoyed being outside but I cant get anyone to go to the woods with me.  I used to have a dog that went with me but then he was stolen.  This was before I knew enough about how to find where the dog fights were and go get my dog back witchcraft to protect him from a magical end.

I loved my sister's house, when she lived in Tennessee.  The *magic* of this kind of family.  No hiding, no wondering and no worrying. I could run nekked threw the woods with her and never worry about being judged about being Pagan.

So, anyway.  Bag-o-stuff, no trail and a good bug-free spot to sit and draw.

I tried to listen to the trees today and they just told me to sshhhshshshshhhhssssuuuuussssshhhhhshshhshsh.....

Salutations,
Sesh



No comments:

Post a Comment