Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Religion is

Dear Neophyte,

While studying French I needed paper to write on so I opened up my old college notebook to a random page.  On it I found writings from my fiction workshop class last semester.  I'm not sure what I was thinking when I wrote this, as I can't even recall having written it (which is unusual for me).  See if you can decypher it:

"Writing Exercise

Religion is faith
Religion is a waterfall
Religion is a rogue w/ no master
Religion is milking a cow
Religion is faces painted like dolls
Religion is a purse w/ rotten mangoes inside
Religion is a clown who owns the circus"

Whatever deep revelations thoughts were going through my head at the time I kinda wish I had scribbled down a few notes.  I seem to remember not having time to complete writing my thoughts even though I don't remember writing that at all.  Must have been the end of class or something and I never picked it back up.

Salutations,
Sesh

No comments:

Post a Comment