Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Tea Reading

Dear Neophyte,

I did a tea reading just for fun today.  I wasn't thinking about it when I made the cup, but decided why not when some leaves escaped the strainer.  I opened the strainer and let them float free.  This was a mistake as now I had no way to stop my tea from overstepping and it took me almost 2 hours to drink the acidic cup after that.

This was just for fun so I didn't do more research into it than how to drain the cup and lightly interpret the symbols.  According to mine I'm either about to get pregnant, rich or be bulldozed by some emotional person who who likes to scream at people from atop their soap box of narcissism.  Seeing how can't get pregnant and don't play the lottery I guess that means I need to bone up on my communication skills.

And apparently I can expect a visitor either tomorrow or the next day.  Hopefully not my land lady.

My intuition says that the symbols can be interpreted as I'm going to celebrake Imbolc in the near future and that I already know i'm going to get yelled at by a narcissist, and that's why I've already been boning up on my communication skills.

Yeesh.

The arrow pointing to the left, have no idea what that means though...

The last thing I learned was not to interpret dark brown leaves in a black cup.  Yeah, I had to go ahead and allow myself to use the spots where they tea was not in order to get symbols.  That was the area the light reflected off and I could see more than just random clumps.

Salutations,
Sesh

No comments:

Post a Comment