Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thoughtforms

Dear Neophyte,


Quantum Physics - Everything exists as energy manifest to reality based on how fast the molecules vibrate. The slower or faster the vibration, the more solid or unreal a substance seems. There is more than one plane of existence. ~ Various Sources

Magic – Charging energy to manifest goals based on Will. There is more than one plane of existence. ~ Alester Crawly

Chaos Magic – The mixing of quantum physics and magic: Creating change from the universe by changing their vibrations in order to manifest your thoughts into reality. Literally playing God; literally creating God, demons and change. There is more than one plane of existence. ~ Various Sources

Thoughforms – Energy crated and sent forth to do a specific purpose. Once they accomplish their goal, they dissipate. If they are to be kept around to keep doing their work, they must be fed. ~ “Green Magic” $RW also made a Thoughtform panther to prowl around her house and keep it safe of demons.



I had a problem with a certain bad entity haunting the a while back.  It couldn't come into my room for several reasons: My room was sacred ground, the presence of two altars to two very powerful gods and the fact that everyone wasn't tracking bad juju threw my room.


The people who like to sit in their misery and stew rather than fix their problems were inviting bad energies and not doing anything to shoo them away.  The peeps who are good to themselves will be able to react and, even unknowingly, banish the spirit.  Parents telling their children there is no such thing as monsters just to get them to go to sleep alone is bullshit and needs to stop.  Families are meant to be together, not separated, in the nights. 


I've always been able to feel bad spirits, I just though it was unease or some other excuse to deny what it was.  However, they are real and I've come to believe they are even more drawn to those who know they exist.  You can call it a curse, or bad luck, or whatever, but it's bad spirits / energies.  


This is what I get for not re-doing the house blessing on time.  The bugger that is haunting us was crawling threw my house every night and I could actually feel it as I was lying in my bed.   It would repeatedly try to get into my room but I would mentally re-seal the space as sacred.


I would first envision Isis appearing in my room, very angelic, wings outspread and flooding the walls with golden light.  When that wasnt as powerfull anymore, I'd chant till I fell asleep.


"Isis I pray
Protection I call
Guard me from
Danger all"


When the chant stopped working I called on Hakate.  Again, this is what I get for delaying my house-blessings!  Hekate came, but this aint her bag of apples, so she let the zombies comp at my throat, but made sure they couldn't bite.  Like I was gonna get any sleep!  


I summoned Terry Savage. Hella yeah, I did. And he sat on the edge of my bed behind me, crouching and ready to rake his nails threw something’s flesh. He’s quick (speed), fast (kill), efficient, absolutely loyal and totally obedient. He’d die to protect me, but only in theory. The reality is that there is nothing in existence that can kill him.

Any time the demon tried to get near me, he went into action. Shields, dark wards, waves of energy meant to cause agony to demons. He put a circle around just the bed and nothing, not God Himself could get to me. He’d pace around the outside of his circle till he was sure it was safe again, and then return beside me in his crouching sit. And wait.



If your wondering WTF then let me clue you in.  I made a thoughform out of a vampire  made up when I was 12 to come protect me while I slept.  Almost every religion in the world believes in non-physical beings, or beings from other planes of existence, that can travel to ours. And most of them teach that your thoughts become reality on this other plane and then manifest into our own. Or vise versa.


(Terry, like Daemon, has a shit ton of issues.  Unlike Daemon, Terry wont get boring by falling in love with a vapid teenager, accidentally turn her into a vampire [yeah, I read the books 12 years ago so SPOILER ALERT!] and spend eternity chasing her skirts ^_^)


Moral of the Story: Renew your House Blessing BEFORE the demon moves in and your Deities take off to teach you a lesson! Laziness means others have to do more to keep you up and eventually they will drop you like hot bricks! Do your part and they will do theirs; fail to do your part and they will let you flounder.

The theories of chaos magic and quantum physics are worth checking out. Keeping our house safe from bad juju is our jobs. Knowing how the bad juju manifests, what draws it or how to get rid of it is vitally important!



When I got started in Witchcraft I told my mother about the demons I could feel and she confessed that, pretty much, everyone in my family can o_0.  My brother did, she did, my nephew can see spirits and my sister has 'the gift' whatever that is (I wasnt there to witness this proclamation and ask questions). 


She also told me that she used to say the Lords Prayer whenever the uggies came to her.  It worked because she believed it did and so did many others.  This gives it power, even if you arnt Christian.  It all goes back to Quantum Physics and the New Age mumbojumbo about manifest reality.


Salutations,
Sesh


To see this entire post please visit Hearthwitch @ livejournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment