Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Power is not for the Weak Hearted

Dear Neophyte,


If anyone lays a hand on someone I love, everything they hold sacred is forfeit. I suppose the magic I would have to wield in order to get satisfactory results would have to be ‘dark’ or ‘negative’ (polarity, not EVIL). 

I’m amazed and disgusted by people’s lack of a backbone these days. Maybe you aren’t vocal about your beliefs. Maybe you would keep quiet if this country outlawed freedom of religion. Maybe you would ‘witness’ to me that it is bad for me to disregard ‘harm none’. I would like to point out that everything you do and everything you have and everything you hold dear is yours because someone ELSE was harmed. If you can’t accept that, maybe Witchcraft is not the path for you.

The purpose of Witchcraft is to ensure that you are not that person.

There are much more fluffy religions out there. Religions that deny the truth that some day you are going to have to grow a pair (brass breasts or balls), suck it up, and deliberately cause another harm in order to ensure that you and yours remain comfortable and happy.

Lesson 1: You are allowed to choose YOURSELF over SOMEONE else. This is not evil and to deny this is to be out of touch with reality and the facts of life.


Salutations,
Sesh

No comments:

Post a Comment