Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Codes of Conduct

Dear Neophyte, 


This is a rough draft to a personal Cod of Conduct that I have plans for:



~ I am a Priestess and Child of the Gods. I am a manifestation of the Divine. I am a Lady. I am Royalty. I am worth the best of everything.

~ Everyone is a manifestation of the Divine and should be treated as such. The Gods are not perfect.

~ I am Queen of my Domain. As Queen, it is my royal duty to rule with compassion, understanding, patience and tolerance.

~ As a Priestess, I offer the world the beauty of my body, of my heart and of my soul. I cleanse my corner of the world.

~ I accept responsibility for my Kindred family. I deny them the ability to care for themselves so I take care of them. Kindred are aspects of the Divine.

~ I pray for what I need and desire. I will ask for Divine help. I will apply the given advice. I realize that failing to do so will only cause more grief.

~ I wear what I wish.

~ I am worth nice clothing, yummy food, good perfume, expensive place settings, sexy shoes, choice locations and expensive jewelry for simply getting out of bed.

~ I am worth nice stuff, comments, reactions and situations. I don’t deserve to be treated badly, no matter how I have floundered.

~ I have standards and will keep them. Certain things are beneath me.

~ I am a Southern woman. I walk like I own the world. Posture matters. Head up and shoulders, back elbows at your sides.

~ If I criticize, I do it gently and with purpose.

~ I keep my head in anger. Everyone is a child of the Divine.

~ I speak kind words in showing that I care.

~ I listen and an aware of what I say.

~ I strive to be truthful, to myself and those around me.

~ My word is my bond. A Priestess does not break her word.

~ I will keep my grievances to myself lest I make empaths ill.

~ If I have an issue with something, I will not dwell on it. I will speak of it and fix it.

~ When I am faced with a situation I will remember this: Be particular.

~ I accomplish things in a timely manner by doing them when they need to be done.

~ I take the less taxing measure of prevention in order to avoid the over-taxing measures of curing.

~ I am responsible for the environment in my home, my community and the world. I will fix what is in front of me, and then I will expand.

~ I am mindful of where my food comes from.

~ I use my power to make life better for me and mine. I am Power, I am Change.

~ All power I have is used wisely, for it is only lent power.

~ I take pride in my religious beliefs and practices.

~ Like calls to like. Negative attitude, magic and people.

~ I am true to myself, though Hell shall bar the way.

~ If it is worth seeing, hearing or doing, I want to see, hear and do is now.

~ I follow the Witches Pyramid: To know, to will, to dare and to be silent.

~ I act from love, not fear. It is my responsibility to be honorable in my dealings.

~ I create.

~ Arden is busy climbing past all the other apples to get to me. But he is coming. The Gods have already sent him.

~ I always try to apply the highest ideals of my beliefs, even if I don’t succeed perfectly.

I will dance like nobody is watching
I will dream like I will life forever
I will live like I will die tomorrow
I will love like it’s never going to hurt

End Cod of Conduct

"I might have been born just plain white trash
But Fancy was my name!"
~ Reba, Fancy

I was born into a wrold of hurt, anger, hatred and neglect, but thew my powers as Priestess of the Temple of Life, I can purify myself and my surroundings and allow the positive energies to flow in. I can turn from poor white trash into a Lady. THIS is my highest ideal. This is what I am striving foor.

My Code of Conduct is designed to provide healing for my past to ensure a healthy future.

Blessings,
Sesh

No comments:

Post a Comment