Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Bits of Magic

Dear Neophyte,


This is a list of random bits of magic that I practice regularly.


~~ I purify the offerings of dry tea leaves ‘that they be made pure to aid growth and flourishing’. I add to my Basil, which is blessed to bring abundance to my household.

~~ My aloe is to ward off accidents in the home. 


~~ I water my plants with a Jack Daniels shot glass that my brother gave to me. Each time I use it I pray for emotional healing.  The person who gave me the shot glass caused a great deal of trauma to me early on in life.  In constantly reminding myself of the trauma I bring it to the foreground of my subconscious thinking process so I can work on that for emotional healing. 



Blessings,
Sesh

No comments:

Post a Comment