Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Natural Healthcare

Dear Neophyte,

There has been a drastic rise in America of natural healthcare providers due to the rich being the only people who can afford healthcare.  Natural medicine has the benefits of not having all the side effects of 'rape medicine', or medicine that takes the best of what other medicines have to offer without thinking of the side effects of taking them away from the other compounds in the plant.

I've been researching this for quite some time and I like the idea of working pro-bono in order to make my community more healthy.   I would have them come in, write out a history, ask questions and determine a diagnosis and then write a 'prescription' of treatments.  They client wouldnt pay for my time, just for the herbs, exercise ball or whatever they needed.  Then at least the poor could afford SOME kind of healthcare.

My mom is sick and dying of a simple disease that she cant afford to cure; this traumatized me into healer mode.  She also taught me simple home remedies for a great many conditions and I am apt to follow her example.  I hope one day to have a workshop kind of like this one (google image search 'herbal medicine') where I an store all my herbs and work on my potions in private.  Mixing in magic obviously.

 

























It sparked the fire.  Anyone can write down a history and then tell me what herbs they can afford to pay for.  If they are religious then I can provide spiritual healing as well as the usual plant and plan based  healing.

This is all leading to something.  Years after finding the Craft and years before I found the Craft it all comes circle back to herbal medicine and magic:

Wise Woman

Witch

Hearth Witch

Healer 

Village Healer

Medicine Woman

Just another stepping stone towards my destiny.

Salutations, 
Sesh


;sdlkfjad

No comments:

Post a Comment